WE ARE JUSTICE...
"Welcome to Justice"
WE ARE JUSTICE...
"Welcome to Justice"
WE ARE JUSTICE...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alliance Justice's forum. We are based at Romagna Server World26!
Justice for All..Where it is needed and for whom it is needed!! Justice for freedom, and justice for self respect!!

All You Need To Know About Heroes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
24lbPizza

24lbPizza

All You Need To Know About Heroes Empty
PostSubject: All You Need To Know About Heroes   All You Need To Know About Heroes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:27 pm

Ok I have explained this to people so many times I decided to write a guide for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to recruit a hero go to your inn and choose one, it has a little explaination about them their. To appoint a mayor go to your feasting hall and click appoint mayor.

So when you are looking for a hero to recruit it is best to get one with at least 65 or more of any one of Politics, Attack, or Intelligence. Each of these skills do a different thing.

Politics
When a hero with high politics is mayor it will make upgrading/building faster, and it will increase the resource production. Your mayor should always be this unless you need to recruit/research something (will explain further down).

Attack
When a hero with high attack is mayor it will decrease the unit recruitment times ***it needs to be mayor when you start the recruitment, it will not help once you have started the recruiting***. Also when you are attacking valleys, cities, and NPC's attack is a big help, I am not sure how much it does, BUT IT DOES!

Intelligence
When a hero with high intelligence is mayor it will decrease the research times ***it needs to be mayor when you start the research, it will not help once you have started to research something***Intelligence also helps with scouting

so there is a trick here, your politic hero will always be mayor EXCEPT...what you can do is before you research/recruit appoint the specialized hero (intelligence/attack) as mayor, then do your thing, immediately after put your politic hero back as mayor and it will stay the same time. This is VERY helpful, and can decrease times by the hours, if it is a high lvl skill.

You really only need one hero specialized in Politics, and one in Intelligence, the rest should all have good Attack.

Any questions ask me in Evony,

24lbPizza
Back to top Go down
VanPersie

All You Need To Know About Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: All You Need To Know About Heroes   All You Need To Know About Heroes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:18 am

good post.. i'd also like to add that it doesn't hurt to send a higher intel hero to get scout reports especially if you don't have lvl10 informatics yet.
Back to top Go down

All You Need To Know About Heroes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WE ARE JUSTICE... :: Posts :: We are Justice :: General Information-
Jump to: